Meet your Tasmanian committee.
Brancher CEO Holly Brailsford Interview
Brancher CEO Holly Brailsford talks to the ABC’ s Jane Longhurst about the launch of the Women in Media mentoring project in Tasmania. The program is open to all women working in the media who want to take their career to the next level, and it’s a great opportunity for established professional women wanting to give back and support other women.
ABC interview with Holly Brailsford
Applications for our 2019 mentoring program are now open
Are you a driven woman working in media wanting to take your career to the next level, or an established media professional wanting to give back to the industry and support other women?
Women in Media and Brancher are collaborating to bring women working in media (and Tasmania) a fresh, transformative, and evidence-based mentoring program.
About the program:
- We have partnered with Brancher, a mentoring platform that uses research and evidence-based assessments, to match compatible mentees and mentors;
- We help find you the ideal match and provide you with support and resources;
- It’s free – there are no costs involved for mentees or mentors;
- All women working in media and Tasmania are eligible to apply; and
- It’s a 12-month program, kicking off in October 2019.
Interested in finding out more?
- View our flyer here and forward/print to hand out to your colleagues.
- View our detailed Mentoring Guide here – a must-read before applying.
Apply now by completing an online application form:
Applications close August 31, 2019.Follow @wim_tas